ArmyofMike

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

fresno, ca
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YFE
We will meet at the Pieology in Fresno for a Meet and Greet (there are other food options close by if you wanna grab yours and then meet in Parking area to converse.)

The address for Pieology is: 6709 N Riverside Dr #103, Fresno, CA 93704
I will be there at Noon to get those who are attending in the same area. I plan to park Just south of Pieology in the large parking area.

View Rally Point
Last edited:

HoneyBadgerXJ

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Irvine, CA, USA
First Name
Joey
Last Name
Treadwell
Member #

Wish I could go but just recently moved out of the country. Maybe I'll be able to catch a meet up when I'm on the States again.

BSEKAMP

Rank I

Contributor III

Fresno, CA
Member #

Not to try and rearrange everything but what about having it in Clovis at Blast n Brew? It’s a great place in old town Clovis and they have a parking lot that we could meet in and of course there is street parking. It is a cool place.

beck4u

Rank V
Launch Member

Explorer I

Patterson, CA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Becker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6JAG
Can you confirm the date please. Your title says March and your start/stop date say 2/24.

ArmyofMike

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

fresno, ca
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YFE
Can you confirm the date please. Your title says March and your start/stop date say 2/24.
Thank you for the catch. It is February, not March. 2/24/18.

@BSEKAMP I am not opposed to that idea, however, 99/Herndon seemed a good location as it's right by the highway and offers a variety of food options. I can keep that in mind for March.

Reactions: beck4u

Inthewoods

Local Expert Central CA
Investor

Creator III

Visalia, CA, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Garcia
Member #

Cool, I'll try to make it. I think that is the weekend that I take my truck in for the tire carrier install. Like the picture of the group.

ArmyofMike

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

fresno, ca
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YFE
Bump! Just a reminder that the 24th of February at 12noon is the Central Valley next Meet and Greet in Fresno, CA!