Ron
Last Name
Wilkinson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRQT933
Service Branch
US Navy
Unfortunately I will still be recovering from surgery during this time. Please share the trip on here.

Roy L Mankins

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Pahrump, NV
Member #

I will be there, taking it easy this year Fins and things Wednesday Hells Revenge Saturday. Am building a GX470 so I am leaving jeep home this time. Staying at the KOA, feel free to call me, I will be there with some of my friends who have some amazing jeeps. I am being more of a tourist this year, just so much great 4 wheeling equipment in one place. Truly amazing.

Reactions: Anchor Mtn

bval

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler I

Nashville, TN
Member #

I'll be there all the way from TN and am interested in the meetup. I do plan on attending the expo and boy scout BBQ that night and not sure if that'll be wrapped up by 18h, but I'll head over when that's done.

Anchor Mtn

US Rocky Mountain Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Influencer II

Fruita, Colorado
Member #

I'll be there all the way from TN and am interested in the meetup. I do plan on attending the expo and boy scout BBQ that night and not sure if that'll be wrapped up by 18h, but I'll head over when that's done.
The BBQ starts at 530. I doubt ill be out of the vendor show myself till after 6 anyway. Be sure to come by the booth and say HI while you walk around.

Reactions: bval

Anchor Mtn

Launch Member

Influencer II

Fruita, Colorado
Member #

Im definitely down for a run the second weekend. IM pretty booked up all week before the show getting ready.

4.0LitersToFreedom

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Oklahoma City, Ok
Member #

I'll get into town Sunday 3/25 and have to leave 3/31 to head back to Oklahoma City. Anybody have any preferences on a day Monday- Wednesday? What do y'all think about meeting up at a Coffee Shop one morning and then going out and running a trail of our choosing?

Anchor Mtn

Launch Member

Influencer II

Fruita, Colorado
Member #

I might be able to sneak over for half a day to run Dome Plateau earlier in the week if anyone was interested.

Montazuma

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Hurricane,Utah
First Name
Dana
Last Name
Jones
Member #

We will be getting there Sunday and have all week free until Saturday, I would also like to see Dome Plateau, just to put it out there, we have 2 rigs planning on Lock Heart Basin. Have not locked down what days, but all are invited ..

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: 4.0LitersToFreedom

boXcar

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Utah
Member #

I will be there Fri night until Sun. My sister is coming with me and she is 8 months prego so I cant do to extreme a trail.

mclerran11

Rank II
Investor

Enthusiast I

Pleasant Grove, Utah, United States
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
McLerran
Member #

I will be there with my family Wed the 18th-Sunday April 1st. Open to a night run. there's a BOAR night run on Wednesday on Hell's Revenge I might participate in, but maybe a Thursday or Saturday run?