Coachella Valley Overland Bound Berdoo Canyon Rd, Joshua Tree, Pioneertown Trail Run - 01/06/2018

• HTML tutorial

Coachella Valley Overland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Member III

Mammoth Lakes, CA, USA
Member #

Open to all badge members and non members, forum members and newcomers. Talk rigs, and adventures, and plan some new ones!

We will meet up in the WinCo on Jackson, parking lot around 8:30 am and head out to Berdoo Canyon Rd at 9:00 am spending the morning off roading into Joshua Tree taking our time! in the afternoon we will start heading out to the west gate to Pioneertown for eats and drinks.

Some of us will be returning to Joshua Tree to camp overnight all are welcome to join. Campsite has not been decided yet and I will update when we have the information.

Please come out and enjoy the weekend with us, Thanks

View Rally Point
Last edited:

OROZŪK

Rank I

Contributor III

Vista, CA
First Name
Glenn
Last Name
Norris
Member #

Last year the Desert Side Tracks 4X4 club did a run from Pappy’s to Apple Valley along the back side of Big Bear. This will end at that day’s beginning. I’ll try to make it!

El Solis

Rank V
Investor

Traveler II

Livermore, CA, USA
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6CQE
I was planning a trip there on the same day but leaving from the Bay Area 1/6 and staying through 1/10. I won’t be able to make the 0800 start but might meet up with you later in the day. I’ll keep an eye on this thread.
Chris

Roxxie

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Palm Desert
Member #

WWWhhhaaaaaa....T-Re and I will be doing the back road to Laughlin again....Already had this planned before you got the Meet-Up going. This is missing my 2nd one with you all.... :( Im missing you all! xoxoxo

Slow Poke

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Escondido
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Torrez
Member #

Open to all badge members and non members, forum members and newcomers. Talk rigs, and adventures, and plan some new ones!

We will meet up in the WinCo on Jackson, parking lot around 8:30 am and head out to Berdoo Canyon Rd at 9:00 am spending the morning off roading into Joshua Tree taking our time! in the afternoon we will start heading out to the west gate to Pioneertown for eats and drinks.

Some of us will be returning to Joshua Tree to camp overnight all are welcome to join. Campsite has not been decided yet and I will update when we have the information.

Please come out and enjoy the weekend with us, Thanks Paul Monty Sauser

Berdoo Canyon is a great trip. My wife and I have done it several times. Highly recommend it. Need to check schedule. Would love to do it again and meet some new fellow Overlanders.

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk

ScottMc

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

San Diego
Member #

Update:
Making some changes in how we get some new blood to join us on trail runs in the future! overland bound website has been a problem and needs a revamp badly! Very slow and messages/notifications are missed or takes days before I see them! The app is in bad shape as well. Will not be using Rally Point I can't rely on it right now to get the word out! Will be using other overland and off roading facebook groups to spread the word. All events for now on will not have Bound in the name please only uses CVO and ALL are welcome members and non members.Thanks
Hi there, I would like to join you on this run but I'm not sure what all I should have. I have my four wheel drive vehicle that I am working on but what will be mandatory for this run besides 4-wheel drive? What is CVO? Where can I contact you at since "start a conversation" doesn't seem to work for some reason. I hit the button but it doens't take me anywhere. Thanks!

smartzombie

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Good morning everybody I am at the winco in a grey 2014 f150 anybody else here ?

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

bzuni

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Riverside, CA
Member #

Hey guys! I had a blast last Saturday and it was great to meet everyone. I took a few pictures and thought I'd drop them here. I've never put pictures in here so I'm going to link to the album in case this doesn't work.

Here's a link to the full album with a few more pictures: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmc9ufv5

Last edited: