Launch Member

Influencer II

Redding CA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

I know this is a bit of a last minute idea but we are thinkinga bout doing some local day trippin for the afternoon. Not exactly certain where we are going but when we get there, well know we have arrived. Destination TBD. We will probably go to a loca area for some exploring such as Paynes Creek. Mount Shasta, Mount Lassen etc etc.

We will be meeting at Tangos Tacos in Cottonwood CA around 10 a.m. hope to see you there.

View Rally Point

Moriarty

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Stagecoach, NV, USA
First Name
Ken
Last Name
Brackett
Member #

Stopped for lunch a few miles in on the gravel road and then headed out. We left Cottonwood at about 10:15 am and arrived at Ishi Wilderness Trailhead camp site around 3:15 pm. Thanks for the day trip Cottonwoody. Great to have the Shasta Cascade group out together.
paynes 2 lunch.jpg paynes 1 lunch.jpg paynes 3 run.jpg paynes 4 bridge.jpg paynes 5 bridge.jpg

soonersfan

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Oklahoma City, OK
First Name
Phillip
Last Name
McIntosh
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5LTZ
I like the big Ford. Is that a diesel F250? You all are lucky to be able to day trip an area like that. It takes me a day trip to get to an area like that. Good for you!

Moriarty

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Stagecoach, NV, USA
First Name
Ken
Last Name
Brackett
Member #

I like the big Ford. Is that a diesel F250? You all are lucky to be able to day trip an area like that. It takes me a day trip to get to an area like that. Good for you!
The F250 (460 gas) is Derricks rig, he's done a lot of work to it. Hopefully he chimes in and posts some pics. Thanks for the kind words, safe travels.

Reactions: Dawn C.