Puget Sound Overland and Coffee at ARB - 12/09/2017

• HTML tutorial

Michael Mayfarth

Rank IV
Launch Member

Influencer II

Lakebay, WA
Member #

If you are in the greater Seattle and Tacoma area, come meet and look at all of the other cool rigs. Talk shop, build your Christmas shopping list, or just come for the great people.
Join us from 8AM to about Noon on Saturday December 9th for the first Puget Sound Overland and Coffee.

Here is the address:
4810 D St NW #103
Auburn, WA 98001

The event is being hosted by ARB, USA at their HQ in Auburn.

View Rally Point

Nathan morrison

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Port orchard, wa
First Name
Nathan
Last Name
Morrison
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Kg7jnl
If you are in the greater Seattle and Tacoma area, come meet and look at all of the other cool rigs. Talk shop, build your Christmas shopping list, or just come for the great people.
Join us from 8AM to about Noon on Saturday December 9th for the first Puget Sound Overland and Coffee.

Here is the address:
4810 D St NW #103
Auburn, WA 98001

The event is being hosted by ARB, USA at their HQ in Auburn.

I want to rsvp, but my tablet won't let me. Count me in

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Corey

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Auburn, WA.
Member #

Oh man, I wanna go.
I went to Bill Burke's birthday party a few years back at the old ARB location in Renton.
I am in Auburn, but last time I tried finding ARB in Auburn, I could not find it :)
I was able to RSVP through Firefox at work just fine.

OK, I copied their address into my Pioneer stereo which has GPS in it.
Hopefully I find it this time.
Last time I even called them when I was in the vicinity, but the woman on the phone was unfamiliar with the area, and she could not tell me any other businesses that were close by.

Hope the turnout is great, and drier weather than what we are experiencing now.
Hope to meet a lot of you there.
I am going to have to wear an Overland Bound and ARB patch on my new Condor Summit jacket :sunglasses:

Last edited:
Reactions: Michael Mayfarth

NetDep

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

St. George, UT, USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
G
Member #

I would LOVE to go to this but have a conflict that I can't get out of as well. Hope there are lots of pictures/videos though!! Keeping a sharp eye for any other meet/greets in the area or runs!!

Enjoy!!!

Corey

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Auburn, WA.
Member #

Has anyone been to the new location yet?
I tried finding it this morning on my way into work, and I failed :angry:
I have the address plugged into my Pioneer stereos GPS, and I turned down D street and went the 1/4th mile, and on the right where it told me I was at my destination was a building with 5001 on the side of it.
Turned in there, and I did not see any ARB sign, I wonder if I was close to them.
Not the easiest trying to find a place at zero dark thirty.

Nathan morrison

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Port orchard, wa
First Name
Nathan
Last Name
Morrison
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Kg7jnl
I would LOVE to go to this but have a conflict that I can't get out of as well. Hope there are lots of pictures/videos though!! Keeping a sharp eye for any other meet/greets in the area or runs!!

Enjoy!!!
Same .I have a changer in plans. If they fall thru I'll show up. Plz post pics. Let's agree to do this more!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk