Colorado Front Range MeetUp - 12/10/2017

• HTML tutorial

Gary Bzzz

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Boulder, CO
Member #

We had a great November MeetUp - let's do it again in December!
In looking for a place with space AND trying to vary the location all around the Greater Denver Metro area I thought we'd try the fairly new and huge complex at The Breckenridge Brewery and Farmhouse Restaurant at 2920 Brewery Ln, Littleton, CO 80120.

View Rally Point
Reactions: Kent R

Gary Bzzz

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Boulder, CO
Member #

I don't know why the Rally Point info is showing the wrong date at the moment -- IT IS DECEMBER 10th 2017 11am - trying to get it fixed

Gary Bzzz

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Boulder, CO
Member #

Be Advised -- for some reason the Rally Point info keeps changing the day to the wrong date -- the correct date is December 10th 2017 11 am -- trying to get it fixed

Corey Carrico

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate I

Highlands Ranch CO
Member #

Gary, I have been to this BB location quite a few times and I am pretty sure the actual brewery facility (red building) is for tours and private events. The restaurant is right next door, has lots of seating, and a big bar area.

Also, if you want a place to park where we can check out rigs, talk, etc just go straight on Brewery Ln, past the brewery entrance, and it dead ends at a nice trail-head parking area that is usually not busy and is a very short walk to the restaurant

Last edited:

Gary Bzzz

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Boulder, CO
Member #

Gary, I have been to this BB location quite a few times and I am pretty sure the actual brewery facility (red building) is for tours and private events. The restaurant is right next door, has lots of seating, and a big bar area.

Also, if you want a place to park where we can check out rigs, talk, etc just go straight on Brewery Ln, past the brewery entrance, and it dead ends at a nice trail-head parking area that is usually not busy and is a very short walk to the restaurant
Corey - Thanks for the heads up - I almost made a trip down yesterday to check it out - I wonder if we will be ok making a last minute call as people show or if we should change the initial meeting place to the restaurant - thoughts?

Corey Carrico

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate I

Highlands Ranch CO
Member #

Corey - Thanks for the heads up - I almost made a trip down yesterday to check it out - I wonder if we will be ok making a last minute call as people show or if we should change the initial meeting place to the restaurant - thoughts?
How hard is it to make the update? The entrances of the two buildings are within 20 yards of each other...I think it will become obvious we are in the restaurant if anyone gets turned away at the brewing facility, and if we meet at that back parking area we can clarify then as well.

Gary Bzzz

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Boulder, CO
Member #

How hard is it to make the update? The entrances of the two buildings are within 20 yards of each other...I think it will become obvious we are in the restaurant if anyone gets turned away at the brewing facility, and if we meet at that back parking area we can clarify then as well.
It's easy to get an update out -I'm going to go with your suggestion since you've been there before and say we'll meet at the restaurant side. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk

Graeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Catalina Avenue, Tucson, AZ, USA
First Name
Todd
Last Name
Hoffmaster
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7CRJ
Service Branch
Air Force
This will be my first meet up here in CO, as well. I have to drop off my some friends at the airport early in the morning and then I will do my best to make it out. Glad you chose a Sunday for meeting up, as Saturday's are more difficult for me to do.

drrobinson

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Evergreen, CO, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Robinson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W0DRR
Sorry we are not going to make it this month. We have a beach vacation planned that weekend. We enjoyed last month and will catch you next time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Corey Carrico

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate I

Highlands Ranch CO
Member #

Sorry to say my work travel plans have changed and I need to fly out sooner than expected so will not be able to make it today. I was really looking forward to it and hope to make the next one.

Discovery_girl42

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Denver, CO
First Name
Thayer
Last Name
Low
Member #

Don't think I'm going to make it after all- not sure I want to bring two toddlers with me! count me in for next month!

Gary Bzzz

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Boulder, CO
Member #

Thanks to everyone who made it to the December Colorado Front Range MeetUp - great to see you all.
We made some progress on planning trips for 2018 - happy to share and include anyone who is interested. We've got a shared Google Calendar set up for planning purposes and will likely post events to the Rally Point section on OB.
If you want to be in on some of the planning please PM me and we'll make sure you're added to the Google Calendar and email list.
If you'd rather just see what trips and trails we plan to hit - stay tuned.

Heads Up - We will announce a January MeetUp OR Day Trip weather depending. Our Next MeetUp will likely be in the north Denver metro suburbs as we continue to move the location around the area to make it fair to all.