• HTML tutorial

Gary Bzzz

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Boulder, CO
Member #

November 12th at New Terrain Brewing Co. in Golden 3pm-5pm++
Let's keep the enthusiasm high all throughout the Winter. This MeetUp is all about taking the power of these Forums and expanding by meeting in person, talking about rigs and mods, favorite trails past, and making group plans for future conquests. This will be a great opportunity to introduce newbies (I'm one of them) to the Overland Bound community.

View Rally Point
Reactions: SLO Rob and RAngone

Discovery_girl42

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Denver, CO
First Name
Thayer
Last Name
Low
Member #

Might have to bring a toddler with me, are kids welcome? looking forward to meeting you guys!

Corey Carrico

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate I

Highlands Ranch CO
Member #

I'll try to make the next one, traveling for work on this date. Looking forward to meeting some local folks and hopefully hit some trails together at some point

Gary Bzzz

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Boulder, CO
Member #

I'll try to make the next one, traveling for work on this date. Looking forward to meeting some local folks and hopefully hit some trails together at some point
I'm planning to set up these Rally Point MeetUps fairly regularly at least through the Winter - hope to use the discussions to schedule a few group trips for 2018.

Reactions: Corey Carrico

RAngone

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Chicago | Western Suburbs
Member #

This is a great idea. I too am an offroad noob, and I live in Illinois. But I am heading out for the holidays and will be just outside Fairplay, CO mid December. Not sure if thats in the range of any of you but I am sure I will be checking out the brewery while were there. Would be great to talk trails in that area, but I am also aware that many roads will be closed from snow. Getting Duratracs installed this week!

Reactions: Gary Bzzz

Gary Bzzz

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Boulder, CO
Member #

It's super busy here at New Terrain If anyone is looking for the moment I'm planted at the 3rd table inside the door

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Boort

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Colorado
Member #

Gary, thanks for setting this up. We had a great time.
Pleasure to have met up with everyone I look forward to getting together again soon.

Boort

JDGreens

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Englewood Co.
Member #

Hey Gary thanks for organizing the meet up, It was very successful. My wife and I had a good time. I'm looking forward to going again. Mountains are calling!! again Thanks!

Gary Bzzz

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Boulder, CO
Member #

Thanks to everyone who made it -- sorry if there was anyone who came out but couldn't find us in the crowd, busy place.
How does Sunday afternoon December 10th look for a next MeetUp date?
I'm thinking a similar type location (brewery) but one closer too I 25 in hopes that it makes the trek easier for those of you heading from some distance. If there is some reasonable positive feedback on that date I'll get a new Rally Point set up either today or tomorrow and get things posted here as well as a few places on Facebook. I'd like to have folks from other groups make it if they can and are interested - there are a good number of CO-based Overland groups out there and I always think the more the merrier - more opportunity for trips of various types throughout the year.
Great time! Thanks again for coming out!