SOLD 1 Overland Expo East Weekend Pass with Camping and Vehicle Pass - $190

• HTML tutorial

bval

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler I

Nashville, TN
Member #

I am going to be unable to attend, so I'd like to help an OB member out. Selling 1 weekend pass with camping plus vehicle pass to Overland Expo East. Asking $190 face value. Not looking to make a buck, just don't want to the ticket to go unused. First come, first served via DM.

OldH1

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Saint Simons Island GA
First Name
Roy
Last Name
Mohr
Member #

Service Branch
Former LEO
I am going to be unable to attend, so I'd like to help an OB member out. Selling 1 weekend pass with camping plus vehicle pass to Overland Expo East. Asking $190 face value. Not looking to make a buck, just don't want to the ticket to go unused. First come, first served via DM.
I will take it if still available

OldH1

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Saint Simons Island GA
First Name
Roy
Last Name
Mohr
Member #

Service Branch
Former LEO
I will take it if still available
How do you want me to pay you

OldH1

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Saint Simons Island GA
First Name
Roy
Last Name
Mohr
Member #

Service Branch
Former LEO
Email me at rlm.jr@hotmail.com

Stickman

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Eads, TN
First Name
Craig
Last Name
Treanor
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4FBH
Awe man! I was looking forward to seeing you again. Be well.

Stickman and The Witness.

Reactions: bval

AIRTEST

Rank 0

Traveler I

glad your ticket sold...if anyone else needs tickets...we have two weekend camping passes, vehicle pass, raffle tickets forsale...thx

Reactions: bval

Greg Chin

Rank 0

Traveler I

I also have 2 weekend passes and a vehicle pass. Unexpected family matter came up so I can’t attend. Just looking to recover my cost. I may be able split the passes because a member on another forum just needs a vehicle pass and one weekend pass. But I’d prefer not to split. Let me know if you’re interested.

Thanks

Greg