US Southwest 07-18 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rugged Ridge Front/Rear Tube Doors NEW With Mirrors $550

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

aaaslayer

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Chino, CA
Hello,

Have a brand new set from Rugged Ridge of Front Tube Doors and Rear Tube Doors. Includes Quadratec new mirrors both driver and passenger. Comes with 4 keys, all 4 doors have a lock and all are keyed the same for the same key.

New in box still never used. Bought an extra set for my dad's jeep but he decided not to mount them.

$700 picked up $550 picked up . I can ship, but it will be costly, it is 3 boxes, 1 for the front doors, 1 for the rear, and 1 for the mirrors.

INCLUDED:

2 front doors
2 rear doors
2 front mirrors
hardware
4 keys all keyed the same

NOT INCLUDED:

jeep
arm rests

View attachment 79061 View attachment 79061 View attachment 79062 View attachment 79062

Attachments

Last edited:

aaaslayer

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Chino, CA
bump. come pick up these tube doors in preparation for the warm weather. doorless and topless season is fast approaching.

aaaslayer

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Chino, CA
Good morning bump come get these for $600 picked up. Perfect weather for topless and doorless on your JKU. I'm in Ontario Socal