Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Asheville, North Carolina
First Name
Jess
Last Name
A.
Hey y’all - I’m selling my sweet baby. ‘00 LX470, 260k miles. Well maintained, all belts and fluids every 100k, no accidents, just a few bumps and bruises - as to be expected. I had air suspension swapped for spring and coil. No codes, no electrical issues. I ain’t gonna lie - with all my commuting, a kid and several dogs the carpet could use a cleaning. Ha! There’s a couple tears in the driver’s side seat. Also - it needs a set of tires.
The exhaust manifold is cracked - and while it is affecting the gas mileage it’s not on my list of repairs as I think it is time I find something a bit smaller for every day life.
I’m asking $4500 and located in Asheville, NC. I’m not gonna budge too much on the price - I have it priced to move. But make me an offer.

Buy my truck, and someone hold me and let me cry a bit when it goes.

Attachments

jvalex

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Asheville, North Carolina
First Name
Jess
Last Name
A.
Mm, I get what you might be poking at here. The AHS in 100 series was hydraulic. Either way - that’s been disabled and replaced. It’s been several years so I forget all the details, I had a lot happening in my life - but if I recall the sensors were giving me a lot of shit and replacing them wasn’t helping.