Thanks, I'm sitting in a restaurant in Moab now :) seems like the storm that had me nervous passed to the north. Going to be playing tourist tomorrow, checking things out and planning my next trip. I'm thinking I may make the drive from RI an annual trip.
I'm driving from Phoenix back to Rhode Island and am planning on driving through Moab on Tuesday/Wednesday. I know that a lot of the back roads are closed, but I was wondering about the drive through with heavy mountain snow in the forecast for this weekend.
I see that the GPS location is at Cedar River Flow, but the directions/maps that were uploaded were for a location further in down by Otter Brook. Is that a backup if Cedar River Flow area is full, or has the location moved down to the sites by Otter Book?
that's what I have on my Xterra,. Had my first low voltage issue last weekend. 4 days in northern maine in mostly rainy, cloudy weather and I didn't start of the weekend with topped off batteries :) I'm only running 60 amp hours worth of battery capacity, which I didn't expect to be...
I'm planning on being there, just changed from a maybe to a yes. Looking at the GPS coordinates, we're meeting deep in the woods? or are we really going to meet at one of the parking areas like we did last time?