• HTML tutorial
Silver dollar

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Badges

• Have been wheeling and doing more camping since all this coved stuff it is my way of social distancing. Got to love these mountains here in sw.va and now it is all opening back up it will be good to get a bunch back in the camping mood and do some wheeling
    I have gotten my rig the way I like it. I sleep in a swag or a tent when I’m out got a frig about a year ago and it makes it a lot better been hitting some trails in tn va and ky I like talking skip on the cb and on my ham radio when I’m out camping.
    Hi I’m glad to be in the group just getting started with all the overlanding stuff. I’m in south West Virginia I love the mountains and just being on my own I have been working on my rig going on 3 years and just about have it the way I wanted it but the inside needs a little more work.
    Zeak
    Zeak
    Welcome friend and good luck with your build.
    Silver dollar
    Silver dollar
    Ooooman it has been a job it is hard to come up with the funds sometimes lol I’m on disability so it’s a piece at a time but it’s fun just working on the girl. I have two weeks to get my front diff bushings and the steering rack bushings in for the black Mountain trail ride.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…