• HTML tutorial
Glacierdog

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Badges

• The FJ40 is home. Two new setbacks have reared up. My clutch master cylinder started to leak through into the cab (will be my third replacement utch Master Cylinder) and a sudden grinding noise from the rear-end. Ugh, the rear-end was just rebuilt by my fabricator in CA. Several things to check now.
    Been talking with my fabricator and some of the suppliers. I just ordered the crate motor and hoping with all the new smog laws in CA, I will be able to pass the smog test? As I move through the process I will update.
    Moved in and just emptying out the boxes. The FJ40 is in the shop back in Livermore, CA to get a new engine, transmission, transfer case, disk brakes upgrade to all four wheels, 56 gallons of fuel (2 fuel cells) and a/c for the wife. Ready in late spring
    In the middle of moving away from the chaos that is the SF Bay Area to Central Oregon. Lots going on to get this move to happen.
    M Rose
    M Rose
    If there is anything I or the Member Representative team can do to help facilitate the move and help make the transition smoother, don’t hesitate to reach out to me. And welcome to the Northwest.
    Glacierdog
    Glacierdog
    That was really a super offer. We are so looking forward getting transplanted. We have amazing views off our back porch and can't wait once this pandemic is in the rear view mirror to socialize with the Northwest team. We have been off roading (now it is called Overlanding) for 40 years throughout the west and really looking forward to exploring a new area. We will let you know once we get north.
    • Love
    Reactions: M Rose
    M Rose
    M Rose
    We will be here waiting
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…