• HTML tutorial
Geo Explore and Adventure

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Badges

• At Last, I have found my rig, a 2022 4Runner, looking forward to building it and getting out on the trail...
    Hike_Gang
    Hike_Gang
    Congrats!!! Just know that 4runners are extremely capable right out of the dealership. We have a 2014 SR5 and we did some pretty bad ass offroading in CO with the stock suspension and tires.

Enjoy your new rig and good luck budgeting your upgrades. There's so much awesome gear out there.
    Hike_Gang, thank you for the reply, I did respond back in June of last year but never hit the post comment.
    You are right, there is so much gear out there for the 4Runner, impossible to figure out what we want and/or need. So we have decided to rent a 4Runner with a RTT for two weeks in Utah, we are hoping this will give us some idea as to how we really need to build our own 4Runner. Thanks again!
    Starting to shop around for our first G.O.A.T. vehicle, currently using our family minivan and my son’s Jeep Patriot to carry our kayaks and camping gear for now. Put the $100 down to reserve the Ford Bronco Black Diamond, but having second thoughts as I am not sure I want to wait that long to get a vehicle. Planning on test driving the 4Runner, Sequoia, Wrangler, and Defender 110 in the next few weeks...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…