• HTML tutorial
DEAF_JEEPHER

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Badges

• Been a while since I have posted anything..... busy with life in general and got my Wildland Firefighter certification so been busy. Now I have a 2014 Chevy Silverado it's my first time owning a Chevy and to be honest I really don't have any complaints about it. It's comfortable and I have made several trips to UT and the western slope and not one problem!
    We are all dealt crappy cards at onetime or another, so chose to fold or buff it until you get a Great hand and Run the table!
    HI DEAF JEEPER, SORRY I DIDNT SEE YOUR POST TILL NOW. YES PLEASE FOLLOW. I DONT MIND AND AGAIN PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS I WILL BE GLAD TO ANSWER THEM TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE.
    Hello, Deaf Jeepher - thanks for the follow! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!
    Reactions: DEAF_JEEPHER
    DEAF_JEEPHER
    DEAF_JEEPHER
    Thank you very much. Happy Trails! Haha I just figured out I had been following you on facebook and your youtube adventures. Thank you for your service and I love watching your adventures your fur buddie is adorable! Thanks for showing me better ways to pack my jeep while still staying in organized.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…