• HTML tutorial
PatriotT4R

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Badges

• Good Morning to all the Dad's HAPPY FATHERS DAY!! My fathers day gift was a photo of my truck from my daughter Kaleigh who is a professional photographer.
    Some say Superbowl was boring and that the Rams weren't on their game. I totally disagree. It was a good match up game. Both teams played hard to keep the other team from scoring. Either way, a win is a win. One guy at work said, well the Steelers have six rings too. I laughed and said, but does your quarter back have all six like Brady? hahaha
    Reactions: PatriotT4R
    PatriotT4R
    PatriotT4R
    That is so true! Also given the fact it was the same head Coach makes it even sweeter.
    OMG!!! Can you say 6x Time SB CHAMPS NE PATRIOTS!!!!! Sorry Steel Current you had a great run of it !! MAD Props to the Rams!!
    Watching Expedition Overland: Alaska/Yukon S1 Ep6 enjoying my time to relax …. can't get any better … well except if I were Overlanding!!
    kbryan1022
    kbryan1022
    I was stationed at Ft. Wainwright, Fairbanks, Alaska for 4 years. I loved it up there. I would take trails and be gone for hours and never see anyone. Go play around in the high Yukon mountains where I got stuck in the snow. Had my snowshoes luckily to help did out. I would go north crossing the artic circle to go dredging Montana Creek just past one of them big river dredges.
    kbryan1022
    kbryan1022
    and......The abundance of wildlife was amazing. What was cool was fishing for salmon on one side of the river with grizzlies on the other side. Take a trip to Nome and drink your ass off in one of many bars there. Alaska is awesome for any outdoor enthusiast.
    Waiting for the work day to come to close only 7hrs to go! Then its an entire night of tossing and turning wandering who will win SB LIII!
    Hey Patriot, I gather that you are still in the military? When do you retire? I did 10 years active infantry and 11 years transport and Civil Affairs in t6he Reserves while working with Homeland Security. 2 1/2 years to retire from that. Looking forward to retirement days with my wife overlanding across the US trails. You still a little cold? I guess that's why I live in the desert of Arizona. Keep safe my friend.
    Reactions: PatriotT4R
    PatriotT4R
    PatriotT4R
    Hey Kbryan1022, actually I retired in 2011 Active duty 20 years plus just under years National Guard & Reserves in NH. Retired from Ft Bragg NC. I started out in the Navy did 4 yrs and transitioned into the Army. I work overseas as a Civilian Contractor for Fluor @ Bagram going on 8 years now. It is cold here with occasional snow nothing to heavy though. Retirement hmmmmm that's a long way off for me someday though.
    Buuurrrrr a little cold this morning with a light snowfall. Other than that business as usual ready to start the work day!
    At work 19:40pm .. All I can say is 'Incoming" Incoming" take cover DON IBA ... So much for the agreed peace talks & cease fire ..LMAO!!
    My Grandson has arrived!! Born MacKenzie James Fischer 9lbs 2oz 25 January 2019 @ Ft Bragg NC US Army Hospital can't wait to see him!
    Heading back to Bagram to work R&R is done for now until May, I wish I had more time but it is what it is.
    Great Day with Pops!! Tomorrow heading to 4 Wheel Parts 7109 Glenwood Ave Raleigh hope to meet Overland Bound members will be there @ 11am
    Arrived @ NC Home Sweet Home last night ... did a little X-Mas shopping today … chilled the rest.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…