• HTML tutorial
Kent R

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Badges

• Sent a message a couple days ago requesting info on how to do a OLB Rally Point. You have been tagged in the conversation.
    Kent R
    Kent R
    give me your email address and I will send the info. there are several word docs. I have.
    Kory Joseph
    Kory Joseph
    josephkory@gmail.com
    Hi Ken. For the SIERRA FOOTHILLS TRIP AUG 17-19, Im interested in going but I did not click the forum discussion. In the discussion is says its full, in the trip post it says only 5 people are going. Im from the bay area but was planning on going to do some tahoe trails anyways Saturday to Sunday. Do you mind if I head out with you guys and meet at the 2nd rally point? Thanks
    Kent R
    Kent R
    It is full on the Rally Point. we should be at the 2nd rally point around 1100-1200 hrs tomorrow then go to the lake. I have an advanced group going up today to evaluate the camping availability. We will try and find some other camping spots in the area. We will be on Ham 146.46, GMRS 15
    Hello Kent! I signed up as an OB member last week, and want to introduce myself. I'm very new to over landing, and want to get started with my 3 sons and wife. We have a 2011 Tacoma 4 wheel drive TRD, and a 2014 FJ Cruiser. I also signed up my brother in law this past weekend. We look forward to meeting the crew and experiencing some dusty trails.
    Hey Kent! Charlie here from the Santa Cruz Lost Boys. Danny has been talking about you so I thought I'd reach out and touch base. Quick question for you. We've set up a Kaiser Pass rally point, but no one is able to RSVP. Also, when we leave comments, those comments aren't being forwarded to the participants. Did I set something up wrong??? Any idea how to fix that?

Cheers,
    Charlie
    hey, I'm heading over to do some trails in the clear lake area and do know if there is GMRS channel that is normally used. I'm new to GMRS.
    Kent R
    Kent R
    No there is not to my knowledge but Ill ask my sheriff buddy over there if he knows.
    Reactions: Jellis
    Jellis
    Jellis
    thanks, I'm heading out this weekend and I don't have my HAM.
    Kent R
    Kent R
    I sent him a message
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…