• HTML tutorial
MS_Disco

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Badges

• Hi MS_ Disco,

Hope you're doing well! You are one of the only people I have found running Hercules tires and I wanted to get your feedback / general review on them. I have been looking at the Terra Trac M/T's and I am about ready to get them, but I am wondering if they will be too loud on the road and I should be looking at the ATIIs.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

- Mike
    MS_Disco
    MS_Disco
    I just got the rest of my steel wheels in today, as a matter of fact. The Ironman MT's will be going on Monday morning....I'll let you know that afternoon how loud they are. I've heard the same thing about being loud on the road, luckily it isn't my daily driver, just weekend offroader. I plan on doing a youtube video on how they work offroad, I haven't been able to really find anything online.
    Hi Disco! You're the first member from MS that I've stumbled across since joining earlier this month. I see you've been doing the MS stretch of the TAT. I'm very new to all of this, so I may have some questions for you in the future. I'm in Clay county, about an hour from the bottom end of the TAT near Coffeeville. Hope to give it a run this fall, at least the MS leg of it. Safe travels!!
    Reactions: MS_Disco
    MS_Disco
    MS_Disco
    Awesome!!! MS TAT isn't hard by any means, great test of navigation skills though, Let me know when you decide to go, there are a few changes for sure, like a fallen tree blocking the "hard" section around Vaiden.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…