• HTML tutorial
Willys Yella Jeep

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Badges

• If you haven't prepared your rig and your home for severe winter weather, you are about to learn a painful lesson. Adjust your loadout for the severe weather that your area presents. How does your loadout support emergencies in your community?
    Reactions: El-Dracho
    El-Dracho
    El-Dracho
    This is indeed a very important topic. Thank you for the advice. I always have a comprehensive emergency equipment with me and in winter I pay close attention to the fact that in addition to the winter equipment and gear, for example, a warm sleeping bag, a blanket, an emergency bivy sack, something to drink, eat, etc. are in the rig. Often people don't have anything like that when they are just driving their car and so you can help quickly if needed.
    It's winter maintenance time. Everything from front to back of my jeep needs at least a thorough inspection. Mechanically I have to get rid of an annoying squeal in my rear brakes. Otherwise, I'll be reworking the interior to make survival and medical accessible for search and rescue
    Reactions: El-Dracho
    El-Dracho
    El-Dracho
    Very good, because it is always a good idea to check the vehicle thoroughly from time to time or before and after long trips!
    Love your home town, I lived in COS, Pueblo, and Canon City for about half a decade in the early 2000’s.
    Willys Yella Jeep
    Willys Yella Jeep
    Thanks. I have traveled all around the world, only to realize home is still Colorado.
    Well, after lots of discussin I bought and installed the warn vr evo 10s. Tomorrow my son and I will head up into the rockies just to enjoy the fall weather.
    Reactions: Michael1978
    Willys Yella Jeep
    Willys Yella Jeep
    Note to self,

Rampart Range Rd is not a good idea on labor day weekend. Next time, I'm off to explore the continental divide near Fairplay, CO.

Willy
    Thank you to all overland folks who I saw today at the mountain west expo. You are all awsome. Whether just showing off your rig/outfit or simply offering a cold bottle of water, your kindness means the world to me.
    Enjoying and totally overwhelmed by the Overland Expo Mountain West. The weather here is plenty hot but the people are amazing friendly and everyone is sharing their overland journey
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…