New profile posts

• HTML tutorial
I'd love to see your van sometime and pick your brain about your conversion.
My Astro is great for an overnight/weekend, but for longer trips it would be so much better to have more space!
Hello this is SoCal overland known on Facebook group for the biggest Southern California overlanding group. We hope to see you on the trail this will be open to all vehicles makes and models.
Have just revisited three of Utah’s Mighty Five (Arches, Canyonlands, Capitol Reef) - two more to go. I’m excited to finally hike Angels Landing!
Well I’ve definitely done it. I’m moving to Fernley NV. I would definitely like to meet my fellow Overlanders that live in Fernley NV. and become familiar with the trails out there. Please reach out to me.
What a weekend! It was filled with crazy wind, sandstorms, and cold temps. We cut it short and beat the weather home, glad we did, all routes were closed Sunday morning and it would have been a horrible time trying to get home. I’ll be post a post trip blog entry Friday, till then teasers on IG.
For me the celebration of Easter is the completion of a love letter between Creator and created. Proof of the love and rescue of any who understand, who choose to believe. I hope today is a good one for you!
Camping at S. Toledo Bend State Park is great this weekend. Loving our Free Spirit Evolution 2 RTT and Big Country Ostrich Wing Awning.
Happy Good Friday.
Loaded up my Land Rover yesterday evening to head out this am for South Toldeo Bend State Park for the Easter weekend. The weather looks great!
Bought my number 95. This one is a 2001 Mitsubishi Montero Limited. And it needs electrical work after squirrels munched it while it was sitting at the prior owners.

Only fun!