THE 39th ANNUAL MIKE AND KEY ARC ELECTRONICS SHOW& SWAP MEET In Pullayup, Washington
RADIO GEAR * COMPUTERS * CLUB & INFO TABLES * PARTS SNACK BAR * FREE PARKING * CONSIGNMENT AREA
OVERNIGHT SC/RV Camping Available * LICENSE EXAMS
Saturday, March 07, 202009:00 AM Pacific Time (US & Canada)09:00 Hrs GMT -8:00
Saturday, March 07, 202003:00 PM Pacific Time (US & Canada)15:00 Hrs GMT -8:00
- OVERLAND BOUND REGION
- EVENT TYPE
1 VERY EASY
- Dirt Road
- Rock Crawling
- Off Road Tires
- Spot Lights
- HAM 146.82/22 (PL 103.5)
Rally Point Notes:
The Mike & Key Electronics Show & Swap Meet is one of the largest annual Amateur Radio events in the Pacific Northwest. It is held on the Washington State Fairgrounds during the first part of March, up to 3,000 Hams and non-Hams alike are drawn to a modern 40,000 square foot facility located on two floors of the Exhibition Hall with room for over 300 tables selling radios, computers, and general electronics equipment. Lots of radio and computer related items are available for sale and/or trade.
There is an on-site snack bar and a consignment area. License examinations are also given on-site.
To successfully conduct this event each year requires the participation of the entire Club membership.
V.E. Exam Sessions - Schedule Information:
- Date: VE testing date is the day of the Swap Meet each year.
- Times: One session, Registration starts 10:00 AM.
- Limit of 35-40 examinees per session. First Come First Served. Line up along the wall outside the State Patrol building.
- Location: Puyallup Fair Grounds, Washington State Patrol Bldg, 1st floor, next to Swap Meet building.
- Fee: $15 (covers 1 try at each exam element), No retests for failed elements within the same session. You do not need to pay for a Swap Meet ticket if you are not attending the Swap Meet. Just enter at the Gold Gate and say you are heading to the VE exams.
- Government Issued Photo ID Required. (Children should be accompanied by parent with ID.) If you are upgrading your existing license you need to bring your original signed license document. If you are applying CSCE credit, you will need to bring the original CSCE document.
- Examinees (and parents of child examinees) need to be aware that two of the forms that are submitted to the ARRL VEC and entered in the FCC database has the examinees FCC Registration Number (FRN) or social security number. So bring either of those with you. Current license holders can use the FRN number shown on their license. Examinees without an FRN can preregister at https://fjallfoss.fcc.gov/coresWeb/publicHome.do to get one.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with VE Exam questions.
M RoseMember# 20990
OTH OverlandMember# 20527
- Start Point: 110 9th Avenue Southwest, Puyallup, WA 98371, USA GPS Coordinates: 47.18438, -122.29431 Notes:
This rally point location and route can be downloaded if the buttons are active. The “Launch Google Earth" option will allow you to review the location in 3D. Please keep in mind, actual terrain may vary greatly. This should be used for reference only.Save KML Save GPX PDF Launch in Google Map Launch in Google Earth