Sierra Foothills Overlanders Richardson Lake Trip.
This is a family - friendly trip. Things to do - fishing, crawdad trapping, trail runs, ticking on the Pacific Crest Trail, relaxing, and hopefully camp fires, depending on fire restrictions.
For those that can't make the 0900 meet-up on Friday, just advise us of an approximate ETA and we will save a spot. This is an easy lake to get to so you can modify the trip to be Saturday - Sunday with no problem.
If we catch enough crawdads we can have a boil. A turkey frier pot will be with us to boil the crawdads.
Friday, September 13, 201909:00 AM PDT09:00 Hrs GMT -8:00
Sunday, September 15, 201905:00 PM PDT17:00 Hrs GMT -8:00
- OVERLAND BOUND REGION
- EVENT TYPE
- Dirt Road
- Off Road Tires
- HAM 146.460
Rally Point Notes:
Firemom | Auburn, CA, USA Member since 15 Oct 2018
Magic MikeOB 13728
Magic Mike | Auburn, CA, USA Member since 12 Sep 2018
Matt Monterosso | Placerville, CA, USA Member since 02 Jul 2019
Justin Wages | Grass Valley, CA, USA Member since 07 Jul 2018
DeeTahoe Member since 10 Mar 2018
Sam JordanArnold, CA, USA Member since 01 Sep 2019
David Cook3646 Pioneer Trail, South Lake Tahoe, CA, USA Member since 23 Jun 2019
GoldMemberPollock Pines, CA, USA Member since 05 Feb 2019
jason blytheSan Francisco, CA, USA Member since 17 Jul 2019
- Start Point: Pacific House, CA 95726, USA GPS Coordinates: 38.75996, -120.52985 Notes: 0900 hrs meet up Friday September 13
- WayPoint 1: Tahoma, CA 96142, USA GPS Coordinates: 39.0704, -120.14018 Notes: Tahoma, turn left
- WayPoint 2: Homewood, CA 96141, USA GPS Coordinates: 39.04596, -120.16784 Notes: Air down, bathroom break
- WayPoint 3: Unnamed Road, Homewood, CA 96141, USA GPS Coordinates: 39.03488, -120.20476 Notes: Turn left
- End Point: Pacific Crest Trail, California, USA GPS Coordinates: 39.02428, -120.21122 Notes: Richardson Lake
This rally point location and route can be downloaded if the buttons are active. The “Launch Google Earth" option will allow you to review the location in 3D. Please keep in mind, actual terrain may vary greatly. This should be used for reference only.Save KML Save GPX PDF Launch in Google Map Launch in Google Earth