Sierra Foothills Overlanders Richardson Lake Trip.
This is a family - friendly trip. Things to do - fishing, crawdad trapping, trail runs, ticking on the Pacific Crest Trail, relaxing, and hopefully camp fires, depending on fire restrictions.
For those that can't make the 0900 meet-up on Friday, just advise us of an approximate ETA and we will save a spot. This is an easy lake to get to so you can modify the trip to be Saturday - Sunday with no problem.
If we catch enough crawdads we can have a boil. A turkey frier pot will be with us to boil the crawdads.
Friday, September 13, 201909:00 AM Pacific Time (US & Canada)09:00 Hrs GMT -8:00
Sunday, September 15, 201905:00 PM Pacific Time (US & Canada)17:00 Hrs GMT -8:00
- OVERLAND BOUND REGION
- EVENT TYPE
- Dirt Road
- Off Road Tires
- HAM 146.460
Rally Point Notes:
Magic MikeMember# 13728
- Start Point: Pacific House, CA 95726, USA GPS Coordinates: 38.75996, -120.52985 Notes: 0900 hrs meet up Friday September 13
- WayPoint 1: Tahoma, CA 96142, USA GPS Coordinates: 39.0704, -120.14018 Notes: Tahoma, turn left
- WayPoint 2: Homewood, CA 96141, USA GPS Coordinates: 39.04596, -120.16784 Notes: Air down, bathroom break
- WayPoint 3: Unnamed Road, Homewood, CA 96141, USA GPS Coordinates: 39.03488, -120.20476 Notes: Turn left
- End Point: Pacific Crest Trail, California, USA GPS Coordinates: 39.02428, -120.21122 Notes: Richardson Lake
This Rally Point location and route can be downloaded if the buttons are active. The “Launch Google Earth" option will allow you to review the location in 3D. Please keep in mind, actual terrain may vary greatly. This should be used for reference only.Save KML Save GPX PDF Launch in Google Map Launch in Google Earth