Sierra Foothills Overlanders - Overland Bound Monthly Meet-UP
Tuesday, May 15, 201806:30 PM Pacific Time (US & Canada)18:00 Hrs GMT -8:00
Tuesday, May 15, 201808:30 PM Pacific Time (US & Canada)20:00 Hrs GMT -8:00
- OVERLAND BOUND REGION
- EVENT TYPE
1 VERY EASY
Rally Point Notes:
Sierra Foothills Overlanders
May 15, 2018
- Sign-in, update your information
- Member introductions. (name, vehicle, home town)
- Any new Ham licenses
- New OB members
- Run reports
- Discussion on Cal4Wheel Drive & Sharetrails.org
- Two meet-ups in July for OB members visiting our area; July 3 & July 10 or 11.
- Discussion about this being the one-year anniversary of our meet-up.
- Klinton Kehoe - new logo stickers and door magnets.
- Klinton and Dennis - information on screen printing.
Kyle Johnson of US Forest Service to talk about OHV trails and our adopted trail.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
Set date for recovery clinic. High Lift jack for reverse winching and Kinetic Recovery Straps
Discuss Overland Expo caravan - Aaron C. and Jim F.
June 2&3 Long Canyon Trail clean up and camp-out - Kent R.
June 8-10 Masonic, Bodie, Aurora, Cabin Under the Rock - Tom W.
July 14-15 Virginia Range for wild horse viewing -Dave D.
June 19 - Peter Ostroskie from Prairie City SRVA
July 17 - Del Albright, ShareTrails.org
- Start Point: Diamond Springs, CA 95619, USA GPS Coordinates: 38.6939, -120.81458 Notes: Solid Ground Brewing
This Rally Point location and route can be downloaded if the buttons are active. The “Launch Google Earth" option will allow you to review the location in 3D. Please keep in mind, actual terrain may vary greatly. This should be used for reference only.Save KML Save GPX PDF Launch in Google Map Launch in Google Earth