Peter's Point Beach - Florida - 2 & 3 December 2017
Driving on the beach is allowed.
Location: 30°36'18.8"N 81°26'30.0"W
@K9sar and I have decided to organize a beach cleanup as a part of this camping trip. You are not required to participate but your help would be greatly appreciated. We will comb the Beach and pick up any trash, nails, or foreign matter and leave the beach better than we found it.
Trash bags will be provided and I recommend you bring gloves if you would like to participate in the cleanup.
Saturday, December 02, 201709:00 AM Eastern Time (US & Canada), Bogota, Lima09:00 Hrs GMT -5:00
Sunday, December 03, 201708:00 PM Eastern Time (US & Canada), Bogota, Lima20:00 Hrs GMT -5:00
- OVERLAND BOUND REGION
- EVENT TYPE
1 VERY EASY
Rally Point Notes:
- Permit is required to drive on the beach. $5.00 per day: http://www.nassaucountyfl.com/752/Beach-Permit Or you can get a yearly pass for $25
UPDATE to arriving members:
These are the coordinates of the meeting location: 30°36'18.8"N 81°26'30.0"W
Bravo Peter has established camp with with Iguana Tents and Florida Overlanders.
- No glass bottles are allowed
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed
- Fire is allowed, but please ensure that any wood brought to burn has NO staples or nails
Peter BravoMember# 1931
- Start Point: OLD Start Point
This Rally Point location and route can be downloaded if the buttons are active. The “Launch Google Earth" option will allow you to review the location in 3D. Please keep in mind, actual terrain may vary greatly. This should be used for reference only.Save KML Save GPX PDF Launch in Google Map Launch in Google Earth