Lake Tahoe Trek (So Cal)
Thursday, July 12, 201807:00 PM Pacific Time (US & Canada)19:00 Hrs GMT -8:00
Monday, July 16, 201808:00 PM Pacific Time (US & Canada)20:00 Hrs GMT -8:00
- OVERLAND BOUND REGION
- EVENT TYPE
Rally Point Notes:
Depending on how many people decide to come we can adjust the plan to cater their ideas, so please review any comments to get the latest scoop. Also, a .GPX File including the most likely trail candidates will be uploaded soon. PLEASE CLICK "MORE" TO SEE THE REST OF THE NOTES
- Thursday July 12 Late meet up Ontario Mills Mall in Southern California.
- Camp somewhere around Ridgecrest
- Friday July 13 briefly stop at Alabama Hills, and Mono Lake on our way to South Lake Tahoe
- HARD DATE: Meet up with Nor Cal Overlanders at Raley's in South Lake Tahoe. 7/13 at 6PM
- Saturday July 14 Off Road all day
- Sunday July 15 Fish, Chill, Off Road, Hike, explore, and enjoy the Great Outdoors
- Monday July 16 Head Home
Bring all the typical stuff: food, camping equipment, recovery gear, etc. We will be attempting some more difficult trails, which will likely push stock suspension vehicles to the limit. but don't let that stop you, there's plenty to do around Tahoe. If you prefer, feel free to opt out of the harder trails and hold down the camp to fish the lakes all day, or go for a hike, or enjoy all the stuff to do in Tahoe, or whatever travel adventure best suites your fancy.
PLEASE feel free to message me (Sanman) especially if you would like to come so we can exchange contact info. We will be Rockin' CB Channel 24 See you then!
- Start Point: Ontario, CA 91764, USA GPS Coordinates: 34.07599, -117.5558 Notes: So Cal Rally Point; start of the Road Trip
This Rally Point location and route can be downloaded if the buttons are active. The “Launch Google Earth" option will allow you to review the location in 3D. Please keep in mind, actual terrain may vary greatly. This should be used for reference only.Save KML Save GPX PDF Launch in Google Map Launch in Google Earth