East Bay Meet-up, San Leandro CA
Get together with like minded people to talk overlanding and the possibility of establishing a reoccurring monthly meet-up.
Organizer is Joseph Ilmberger OLB #13412, Forum Name @Joseph Ilmberger
Date will be Saturday August 25
Saturday, August 25, 201805:00 PM Pacific Time (US & Canada)17:00 Hrs GMT -8:00
Saturday, August 25, 201807:00 PM Pacific Time (US & Canada)19:00 Hrs GMT -8:00
- OVERLAND BOUND REGION
- EVENT TYPE
1 VERY EASY
Rally Point Notes:
A reoccurring meet-up might include;
1. Rig walk arounds learning from each other.
2. Education component, either some sort of presentation or actual hands on learning; tire repair, recovery, and so on.
3. Trail runs with a concentration on Comms/Nav training and practice. Trying to get everyone very proficient with both. And support the use of Ham and or GMRS in the Overland Bound West Region as a standard.
4. Have the meet-up on the same day and time of the month so people can plan on attending in advance.
Alex BucurMember# 12803
Arturo solorzanoMember# 11310
Bill SMember# 4434
MIguel HernandezMember# 3888
- Start Point: San Leandro, CA 94577, USA GPS Coordinates: 37.71124, -122.17663 Notes:
This Rally Point location and route can be downloaded if the buttons are active. The “Launch Google Earth" option will allow you to review the location in 3D. Please keep in mind, actual terrain may vary greatly. This should be used for reference only.Save KML Save GPX PDF Launch in Google Map Launch in Google Earth