Friday, April 27, 201806:00 PM Pacific Time (US & Canada)18:00 Hrs GMT -8:00
Saturday, April 28, 201805:00 PM Pacific Time (US & Canada)17:00 Hrs GMT -8:00
- OVERLAND BOUND REGION
- EVENT TYPE
1 VERY EASY
Rally Point Notes:
- Meet up (Tanks Full and ready to go) at the Crossings in Corona CA round about 6:00 PM Friday, April 27. Grab or bring a quick bite to eat and BUG OUT!
- Anyone joining us from San Diego area can feel free to meet up with us at the entrance to the Slot trail 33.1822, -116.21391. This will be our Campsite.
- It will be late by the time we get there (9:00 pm or so).
- Wake up and enjoy a chill camp breakfast and cruise the easy Slot trail for nice Sunrise Photos? (optional)
- Hit some trails! I am hoping to connect Sandstone Canyon and Arroyo Seco trails. You can find more information about these trails here:
When we are all done off roading for the day we can part ways and go home. Bring the usual stuff: food, water, camping gear, and your sense of adventure! GPX trip outline file below.
MerPau AdventuresMember# 11172
- Start Point: OLD Start Point
This Rally Point location and route can be downloaded if the buttons are active. The “Launch Google Earth" option will allow you to review the location in 3D. Please keep in mind, actual terrain may vary greatly. This should be used for reference only.Save KML Save GPX PDF Launch in Google Map Launch in Google Earth