2021 Southeast Overlanders Camping Trip/Meet & Greet [March 12-14th]
Pack your camping supplies, gear, and friends (we all know we have more than we should)!! We are planning a camping trip, no trail riding unless you want to adventure on your own, in Townsend, TN. This will be a 2 night and 3 day trip for Overlanders around the southeast to set up camp and get to know each other. We can learn trails from all over to add to the 2021 riding bucket list!
Located in Townsend, TN directly behind the “Cades Cove Jeep Outpost” is a great Primitive Campground right on the Little Pigeon River. My wife and I have stayed there before and the property is fantastic for a HUGE meetup for us!
Bring your Friends, Family, & Pets to enjoy this trip around like-minded people. Leave the campground and be in Sevierville/Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg/Cades Cove, and many other places within minutes (or stay at camp all weekend with the cool kids)!! This property has portable toilets, hand washing stations, drinking water, and power (**limited power for all of those who need to recharge their accessories).
Friday, March 12, 202112:00 PM Eastern Time (US & Canada), Bogota, Lima12:00 Hrs GMT -5:00
Sunday, March 14, 202102:00 PM Eastern Time (US & Canada), Bogota, Lima14:00 Hrs GMT -5:00
- OVERLAND BOUND REGION
- EVENT TYPE
Rally Point Notes:
- $55.00 (per tent) pays for your spot to camp and access to the whole property for the entire weekend. Stuff as many people in one tent if you wish (**there are also fully loaded RV spots for those who have larger overlanding setups, trailers, etc.**MIGHT BE AN EXTRA FEE**)
- Arrival: anytime after 12:00pm (03-12-2021)
- Departure: before 2:00pm (03-14-2021)
- food is not provided so bring the full kitchen setup or leave camp and go to one of the several areas around.
- portable restrooms will be available for all to use while on the property. There will also be hand washing stations throughout for you to use if needed!
Bob & JoyeMember# 20622
- Start Point: 8205 TN-73, Townsend, TN 37882, USA GPS Coordinates: 35.67907, -83.73351 Notes: To reserve your campsite email email@example.com
This rally point location and route can be downloaded if the buttons are active. The “Launch Google Earth" option will allow you to review the location in 3D. Please keep in mind, actual terrain may vary greatly. This should be used for reference only.Save KML Save GPX PDF Launch in Google Map Launch in Google Earth